RAD has a comprehensive line of Ethernet access products for extension, demarcation and aggregation of Ethernet services over TDM networks. Because fiber is not required at many locations or available everywhere, especially for “out-of-region” customers, PDH access circuits combined with SDH/SONET transport networks are still relied on for Ethernet connectivity and backhaul. RAD’s intelligent Ethernet converters support Ethernet to E1, T1, nxE1, T1 (mid-band Ethernet), E3, T3, STM-1, OC-3, STM-4, and OC-12 links. These devices share end-to-end Quality of Service attributes and incorporate standards-based Ethernet OAM functionality, making them part of RAD’s EtherAccess® product suite.
- Egate-100 : Gigabit Ethernet over TDM Aggregation Gateway
- RIC-155GE : Gigabit Ethernet over STM-1/OC-3 NTU
- RIC-LC : Ethernet Converter for Multiple PDH Circuits
- RICi-155GE : Gigabit Ethernet over STM-1/OC-3 NTU
- RICi-16 : Ethernet over Bonded PDH NTU
- RICi-4E1 : Mid-band Ethernet and Fast Ethernet over Four E1 NTU
- RICi-622GE : Gigabit Ethernet over STM-4/OC-12 NTU