Multi-Service Provisioning Platform (MSPP)
Tejas MSPP products form an end-to-end, NG-SDH/SONET-based optical transport portfolio for a full range of network speeds up to 10 Gbps. Tejas has developed products that transition legacy networks into intelligent, Ethernet-enabled networks that can be used to offer many new revenue-generating data services.
Tejas Networks has been an early leader in the multi-service SDH/SONET space with one of the first commercial deployments of standards-based Ethernet over SDH technology in 2002. Since then, Tejas has achieved some key advances in the area of Carrier Ethernet Technology (CET) that enables global carriers to seamlessly upgrade their current transport networks to support premium IP services while lowering the overall capex and opex of the backhaul infrastructure.
- Multiple Tributary Slots
- Cost Effective Terminal
- Multiplexer and Add-Drop Multiplexer
- 3U chassis . available in rack and wall mounting option
- Integrated multi-service delivery
- Direct Ethernet to SDH mapping using built-in 10/100 Base-T Interfaces
- Multi-level protection schemes . MSP and SNCP
- Advanced networking software with support for open standards such as GMPLS and OSPF.